Reservation Request Form
All Seats are FREE
October 3 - November 23
Thursdays & Fridays at 7:30pm
Saturdays at 1pm & 3pm
(No performance October 31)
When a boy’s uncle goes missing,
he begs the voodoo queen, Marie Laveau,
for her help to rescue his favorite relative from the clutches of evil.
Along the way he discovers the most important treasure of all,
but how will he pay Madame Laveau when she comes for her reckoning?
PLEASE NOTE: Due to some potentially scary content,
the minimum age for audience is 8 years old.
Also, no infants will be permitted in the theater during the show.
Fill out the form below to request seats for a performance.
Please be sure to read the Important Information section thoroughly.
* All Seats are FREE/Reservations Required
* Your reservation is not considered fulfilled until you receive an email confirmation.
Please check your spam box if you do not see it within 24 hours of making your request.
Still don’t see it? Contact us here.
* For seats on the DAY OF A PERFORMANCE, you must call the theater at 720.328.5294.
* For reservations of parties larger than 6, the General Manager will contact you.
* Please be courteous and inform us if you are unable to keep your reservation.
* If a date is missing from the menu below, it means it's already sold out.
* Seats fill very quickly, so your first request may not be granted. Feel free to put an alternate date in the message box.